Re: world of zombies concept demo

Yeah. I agree with defender. You could release it after you put some more changes in it, Meanwhile I know how that feels when you want to publish your first legal project. experiences
At Liam people can change, and that's so likely to happen. Someone who enters a small community like ours, where most of the latest games are known by community members, Chances are this user receives a sourcecode from someone out since the user is really new to this community and stuff like , age and so on, He's so likely to edit the sourcecode just a bit and release it to the community and name it their game. But there's no obligation that this user will do this again if he finds out that what he did was wrong. I think OP is farely new to the development and programming as well. So such a mistake shall be forgivable. Yet I don't know much about him and I'm assuming that glass breaker was his only cloned project. Even if not, This time he's not doing a bad action here and we sometimes shouldn't punish people just for their passed. Specially if what they're doing currently isn't wrong
If we keep saying damn you. Go away you idiot cloner and having such bad attitude, Not only we're demotivating a possibly future developer, but we're ruining the reputation of someone. It could be less important if it was not taking place in such a small community like ours. But unfortunately it is as important as that. This forum is accepting new users like each two days, if not daily. Of course there can be someone who might be curious about new releases of audio games community. They might go read the first two or three pages of this room and a title like this topic takes their attention. They enter the topic, and see what people say about a person in the topic, even though the OP haven't done anything bad in the said topic. Of course it feels bad.
Unfortunately we've become like this recently. I was checking through my topics. When I released lucky cop, my first published project, I got really positive opinions and comments, despite the very true fact that my game wasn't a big thing, and it was obvious that a kid through it all together, then liked his own work and uploaded it somewhere for publishing. That game was so buggy but I was still receiving good opinions and comments about that game.
I also did code that game based on a source code mason gave me to I think tell me how a map system with walls and a very very simple enemy works
It's so unfortunate that we've become too picky and too sensetive now a days

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ghaith via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ghaith via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bopitmaster34 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : EagleEarEntertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ghaith via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector