Version Numbers

Hello!
Version numbers are something, for me at least. I found as a starting developer I was all but expected to understand, and yet nobody really explained them too me.
As a result of that, I started using them incorrectly, and even through around the words alpha and beta without really knowing what they ment.
To that end, I decided to do some research and, with the help of several articles, have determined exactly what they mean, and what syntactic version numbering is, one of the most commonly used and recommended version numbering methods.
I then decided to make a tutorial about this, in the hopes it might help you! So here it is:
https://www.nathantech.net/products/tutorials/index.php