Re: Monthly chat June 2019

interesting to here the charingo and thanks for the links.
it reminds me of a lot of the music I heard in Greece, apart from a mandolin of course big_smile.

I'm no good with anything with strings myself, so its nice different people do different things.

Its hot as hell hear right now which is a pain, and I'm still not sure about this concert thing this evening either, its in a local church though not a specifically Christian program and I'm still not sure whether my lady or I will or wont' be able to actually sing anything or not.

@Sky guardian how long is your writing? I don't mind looking over soemthing brief, but I'm a little busy with reviews, singing and of course work on my own fiction at the moment, which I'm doing in a fairly serious, structured way.

You can find my previously published reviews Here

Note that unlike a lot of reviewers, I try to give reasons for why I think what I think, and also be fair about a given books good and bad points, which is why I tend to give out more mid range marks than  most people, and why on the rare occasions I do give exceptionally high or exceptionally low marks there is a good reason why.