Re: Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' on 50% OFF on itch.io for Summer sale!

I've thought about it a bit more and anything recent enough and a full game would be a bad idea to be released I think, it's not a demo it's a full game, if someone had the full game they wouldn't support the more updated full one unless they were really interested in it and at the moment my income from Warsim is quite important to me.

Maybe in the future I could create an updated demo though! smile