Re: Oh Fuck! A spin off of Stevo's Oh Shit, in 3D!

Simter, Thomas Ward or what his first name is, was the original developer of Tomb hunter, who died around 2014 or something like that. If he credited the developer, then I wouldn't have known this from a good friend of mine.
Yes, maybe I was too harsh. And yes, maybe I deserved this warning. The funniest is that am getting karmas cause of my opinion, but nobody really wants to say their opinion. Yes, I admit that sometimes my statements are strong and harsh. I know it. I had a teacher who taught me how to debate and since then I've gone too far, I'm aware of that. I've been doing this for months because I just can't see the truth in this community, or at least, in some people. I'd appreciate Mason's work as well if I didn't hear things back. Let me tell a story which makes me to be like this. There's a hungarian boy, who bought the Scrolling battles pro thing. He used it for a day, and the second day when he tried to log in, the server was down. This happened for more than a week, and since he isn't a member of this forum, he asked somewhere like what is going on. No answer. And then he contacted someone who is inconnection with paypal events and got his money back, fortunately. Yes, it ended happily because he managed to clear it out. But what if someone just can't do this, because they don't have good english skills or anything? I've recently registered to this sbyw thing which's going on now, and yes, I admit that it's quite a fun game, not to mention that I died a lot but it's my fault big_smile so yeah, Mason can do fun things if he wants to. And that's why this community likes him. But these payments made me to think twice before trying out anything. If this changed, I'm sure I wouldn't be against him. Oh and if he had original ideas and didn't steal the names. Maybe I was wrong and MTG studios was really Mason, I don't know about that, so thanks for correcting me, seriously. But Thomas Ward wasn't Mason for sure, and, Stevo isn't Mason either. I know, an already dead person can't do much about that his game got revived and modified as much as it could be, he even changed the story and nothing is the same as he imagined. But then why didn't he give a new name to it, if it doesn't follow the original concept? And this Oh fuck might be fun as well, I didn't try it though, but people will get bored of this type of games. I enjoied Endless runner though, even if it had paid options. I liked the game and I sometimes still play it because of boredom. But these previous things made me to think this way.
I hope everyone can understand my point of view with this explanation. I know I was too rude, and if Mason sees this, then I'm sorry. When I have more time, just like now, then I am able to explain things, and not just to write them as they come in my mind.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector