Re: Is it worth buying a gpd win2_

The GPD Win isn't the most powerful computer, but it works for audio games, web browsing, managing Email, playing media files, word processing, voice and video calling, etc. You're definitely not going to be doing hardcore video editing or playing graphics intensive games, but it's certainly an excellent pocket PC if you stick to the basic things most people want to do with computers. Yes, I said pocket PC, because this thing is truly a pocket PC! It's awesome!

Think about what you want to use the computer for. If you want to voice or video chat, I'd highly recommend purchasing a decent quality camera and microphone. The GPD Win doesn't have a camera and the built-in microphone is awful!

Having said all that, this thing is still a powerhouse! If it had an LTE radio, I'd seriously consider ditching my cell phone. Mobile operating systems are okay, but you can't beat the power of a desktop OS like Windows. Having the full power of Microsoft Windows 10 literally in your pocket is incredible!