Re: Luna RSS Version 2 is here, and its bigger than we expected

Looks like it wants to play, somewhat, with my OPML file now too. Maybe it just needs time to add all the feeds.

Looks cool though.

Minor suggestion, but when deleting a feed, could the yes/no buttons also be activated with just the letters Y/N instead of having to hold down alt+letter? Seems standard enough to me at least.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : EagleEarEntertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Urh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dongargon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlexN94 via Audiogames-reflector