Re: Mata's BK2 walkthrough

I'm running version 1.32, and the update checker says that's the latest version, unless their's another one floating around out there somewhere.
I even redownloaded the game from Yukio's site, and it's still 1.32.
I did restart the stage/game, and the problem is still their.
Some of the weapons like the softpoint machine gun don't show up in my weapons list at all, but only when fighting the sirch and destruction robot version 2.0++.
Of all things, the hiper yoyo comes through for me in the first two phases of that stage, but the damb robot isn't hert by it at all.
Regarding the laiser cutter combo...
1. I have no idea what the laiser cutter is supposed to do.
I'm guessing it's supposed to cut enemies in its range, but I can't seem to nail down exactly what that range is.
Sometimes I can kill enemies far away and sometimes close up, but it doesn't seem to operate in a consistent manner for me.
Perhaps I'm misunderstanding the intent of the weapon?
2. The body drop appears to propel you across the stage, damaging all enemies in its path, but I can't understand how I'm supposed to combine it with the laiser cutter, as it does take some time to switch between weapons.
Again, neither of these weapons provide any directions on how they're supposed to operate, so of course I'm just a little stuck.
I tried the boss fight again and the stupid timer got me, right in the middle of healing of all things.
That damb light crystal takes nearly eight seconds everytime I use it.
I feel like if I could just nail down some kind of battleplan this game would finally be finished.
Update! Yukio has problems finishing this boss, according to a Japanese walkthrough he did...
So, now I don't feel so bad...
Later!