Re: Breed Memorial - New monster breeder simulation game by Morokuma

Righto.
mild
spoilers
ahoy

So, I did it. I got my Ciara to five years of age. Stats in the mid-550 range. Great.
I went and did the silver cup, got a shiny herb out of it. Shiny herb reverses aging, apparently, but here's the kicker. It's not as good as golden herb, and you can find multiples of those. Also, when I used the herb, my Ciara went from old age to...old age. Maybe it undid some of that time, but if it did, it's not much. I feel like, for a competition this involved (it's hard to get a monster to five years without really babying it), it should maybe be the other way round. i.e., shiny herbs can be found via search, and golden herbs can only be won in competitions. I'd also consider making golden herb (or whichever one you want to be better) a little better than it is right now. Make it worth our while to actually use the bloody thing.
I feel a little bit like I just wasted almost two hours...except for one thing. Ciara is an absolute beast! Moon Force is awesome, even if Evil Ball really sucks. The combination of Feint, Throw Kiss, Ray and Moon Force got me to SS rank in the colosseum at around 500 stats or so; I lost one fight, as I recall, but not by much. If I ever get a higher-stat Ciara (maybe by breeding it with my bear?), I'm going to have serious fun with this thing.
Anyone know what sort of moves this wheel thing has? I went searching in the ruins and never did find its item, but now I have more bear claws than I frankly know what to do with. lol

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Morokuma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ahng via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Charles via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio Aryo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Charles via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Morokuma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : faelnar . christopher via Audiogames-reflector