Re: Anybody on here watching WWE?

No description, unfortunately in WWE's case.  McMahon likes the commentators to talk about stories and what not while the match is going to  make certain highlight points of the match seem more important in an otherwise  factory bout.    However, for those who liked old ECW, Joey Styles did a great job of commentary that was extremely easy to follow, since he always was play by play move for move.

Currently, WWE is about to go through an overhaul and step away from the PG era, largely due to AEW's appearance, so we will definitely be seeing another Monday Night Wars, but albeit this will be a different setup.  McMahon has lost the vast majority of the  youth and young male adult audience that used to follow because of the stale product, and they've all moved to AEW so he's trying to compete while he's ahead.   But I will admot, I'm all for AEW...