Re: preserving the BMMV TV shows

Just wanted to ask if there are any plans to create an alternative forum for people to discuss the vault? By the sound of it, the admins are definitely going to shut this thread down. The owners haven't complained, nor have the majority of users, but apparently some fictional mainstream developers have been complaining in the future. That is according to a figment of someone's imagination anyway. So I really think we need to get it sorted now so everyone can be alerted before the thread is taken down. They'll probably stop anyone linking to the alternative forum as well. A tiny minority of uncompromising people who need everything black and white are running the show so we'll have to go elsewhere if we want to continue to bring down netflix and the like by sharing mp3 recordings of audio described content with a few hundred people. We are despicable criminals and need a seedy back room of our own to plan our grand thefts. big_smile.