Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Hi, I just bought this game a few days ago. One thing I'm curious about is how can you tell what kind of attack is coming when you can't see it? The sounds that the characters make before the attacks are usually too short to tell generally what's happening let alone the speciffic kind of attack so you can block them. This makes especially some of the defensive tutorials a pain in the ass to finish.