Re: Audio Described Content

Hi,
First of all at flackers, since the bmmv topic is closed (good timing jade btw),
loved this post

There have been many topics discussing this exact thing, and the majority of users disagreed / wanted alternatives, but of course, we all must bow down to Jade and co.
My thoughts on this are right here Also, zack93 the post after mine makes some very good points, And I won't be posting on there any more, I am done.
  Why thank you, sir Jade, I am simply brimming with gratitude for your forbairance and generocity in allowing us poor thieves and beggers/ steelers, criminals (am I missing something?) to carry on discussing alternative communication methods. bah

  We will probably be creating a google group/ mailing list for discussions, a forum would be better, I agree, but I do not have time to create and manage one, unless of course someone sensable steps up. and I am also keeping an eye on this topic as well as the other one with the pole on it, to see what our users want, but some aren't really feezable.
And anything that's decided upon will be posted on the audiovault website as well as on here, that is if our overlords (the generous and kind ones) haven't changed their minds by then.
Also, feel free to pm me with requests for ADV and I will upload it if we have it. or note it down for the future.
Good day all,
Grryf