Re: Lighting Fireworks Independently

I have lit fireworks for about 9 years and my fingers and other bodyparts are still attached. I have burnt my fingers a bit, but nothing major.
A big disclaimer! I do not hold any responsibility for the consequences that may happen while trying my method, which is as follows:
1. Put the end of a match, the one you will strike, and the end of the fuse together.
2. Strike the match.
3. Wait a little bit.
4. When you hear the sizzling of the fuse, drop the firework and run! If there's no sizzling, whaitt a bit more and then repeat the loop from step 1.

So, this method won't work so well in a noisy environment and will probably get quite dangerous.
And the most important thing, use your goddanm common sense!