Re: Still haven't received my balloon master key

hi.
Ivan, I'll say what happened publicly.
you didn't reply on my emails, so that forced me to talk publicly.
abdulla made a contest about offering some coppies for the game.
you sent for me omer's key, not my key.
I registered it, then I unregistered it.
after that, you sent my key to abdulla.
abdulla told you that I didn't receive the key on my email.
you decided to ban both keys me and omer's.
you deleted my informations from the database.
however, you didn't do the same for omer's key.
that was because of the problem that happened between me and you from a long time ago.
regards.
Yousuf.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Maulwurf83 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yousuf via Audiogames-reflector