AudioWizards music competition tracks available for listening

First of all, a huge thanks to all AudioWizards music competition participants!

We got a total of 36 awesome tracks submitted by a total of 33 artists. That’s awesome!

Thanks to everyone who shared and talked about the competition. This wouldn’t have been a success without you! We were surprised by the activity and we are grateful for all the support! All the tracks took a different perspective while staying true to the theme.

We are still reviewing all the tracks but, in the meantime, we were working on a website where all the tracks are available for you to listen.

The site is now ready and can be found here: https://www.mytruesound.com/audiowizards-music

On the site, you can not only listen but also comment on which one (or ones) are your favorite! We are going to check all the comments and consider them while making our decisions, but the final decision is still down to our team.

Best regards,

myTrueSound & AudioWizards Team