metal gear solid 2 players, starter tips?

so I plan to start playing this game in the next couple days, I just have a couple questions
firstly, is it possible to play the entire game in FPV so you can hear guards all the time?
secondly, what's the recommended difficulty for a first playthrough? baring in mind  I have beaten the first game although using an emulator
lastly, are there any particular gamefaqs guides you guys used to beat this game? I would look through them myself but there are about 15 of them there, and I currently don't have much time
any answers would be greatly appreciated
thanks

  • [Audiogames-refl... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: dd
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: dd
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: dd
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: dd
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seb2314
    • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp