Re: Mata's BK2 walkthrough

So for weapons that you can only get after you've beaten the game, I assume a couple of things. I need a certain number of figures, no one seems to know exactly how many though. I've seen 500. I've seen a couple thousand. I've seen 10000. They're 1 gold each and gold should be relatively easy to get so get tons if you want to. The other thing I assume is that the spirit sword has to be at a certain level. Again, it's another one of those no one really seems to know. It goes up to 2000 and you get a level every time you kill something with it though so there's that. After you get those two things, you should be able to get those weapons as expected.