Re: Where should we discuss obtaining content with audio description?

Fun fact: I actually like this.
I think it's a little light-handed (I mean, it's basically the same freaking option, you're still getting to talk about where to set things up this way), it just looks different.

If the thing had been closed, and you'd waited days to hear anything back, then yeah, it's bad.
But within less than an hour, a new thread came up, and I, for my part, was right in there saying that discussing where else to go was something we supported.
So at worst, I'd say an hour or so of surprise and shock and uncertainty should have been followed by what you got in the end. "Okay, so it's finally happened. Now what do we do?".

So I guess what I'm saying is that this is a good idea going forward. Necessary? I don't know. But good. So it is something we will bear in mind in the future.