Re: Audio Described Content

Hi,
Thank you everybody, for your ongoing ideas suggestions and the support.
This post is basicly to say that I haven't disappeared, and that I am keeping an eye on this topic and the other one to see what people prefer, just giving it a few more days before we come to a final decision. I am also looking into a sepret forum, and whether or not it'd be too much hassel to deal with.
As regards the legality of the vault and discussions about it, I think all that can be said has been said, the people who get it have, and the ones that refuse to budge no matter what else is said would very likely be the same.
All that I have to say on this is, there' are legalitys and then there is doing what's right.

post 69, 70, and 90 thumbs up, pretty much why I started with the vault, and really if the admins/ moderators had asked me to remove the direct links from the bmmv topic, and just keep the link to the homepage there, I would have been very happy to comply.
84, not the same at all, not by far. Like I and others have said if you care to read, go outside the UK or the US and you'd have a better perspective of what kind of audio describe content is available, and how many people have access to it,and I don't just mean for free. There are many countries where audio described content isn't available at all, and if you look on this page of the forum's room, you will see that many are not even aware that there is such a thing as audio described movies and tv shows, that they can access shows or movies with as much detail as their sighted peers and not be left wondering what the hell their friends are talking about when they talk about a particular movie or a show as there are details a blind person is very likely to miss when watched with no access to Audio description. perfect example Game of thrones season 8, episode 3.
Enough said
Cheers all,
Grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rashad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rashad via Audiogames-reflector