Re: Favourite classic games?

Super Mario World was a great SNES title, probably one of the first Mario games I ever saw.
Actually, if we really want to get technical, Super Mario Bros. 3 was the first Mario game I saw, at least the Super Mario All-Stars remake, and while I know All-Stars came after Mario World release wise, it had versions of Mario 1, Mario 2, Mario 3, and The Lost Levels (I didn't play the NES versions until much later when I was using an online NES emulator).
I say saw, because I was too shy to ask my parents if I could play, since I was afraid they would probably say no, so I just watched them play. It was interesting.
Street Fighter II: The World Warrior was another SNES game they played, and I would often see them play. That game was my introduction to the SF series as a whole.
Other games I saw them play were Mega Man 7, Final Fight, Secret of Mana, Contra 3, Donkey Kong Country, and Mario Paint. Really Mario Paint was the only easy one for me at the time, because all you did was draw things, create music, or play the really fun flyswatter minigame.
The SNES was the only console we had at the time, as it was given to us by a family member who had a big collection of games.
Nowadays, the only things I have that can play classic games are my Android phone, Nintendo's NES Classic Edition (a mini NES replica with 30 built-in games which, good luck finding one now as they're hard to find these days due to Nintendo discontinuing them), and a Raspberry Pi 3 which I repurposed for retro game emulation using RetroPie.