Re: DeathMatch 2: The revenge public beta 1 is here!

Hi,
Please, please please please remember this game is an early beta. I'll be releasing a patch to fix errors and that has a lot more information soon. Also, I should probably make it so you can't just walk to milions and milions of coordinates. Walls and border time.
Also, remember there are load times for the levels for all the sounds to load. If it says loading missions, wait for 10 seconds. If nothing happens, that's when you report a bug to me. thanks.

  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: kyle12
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: gregorz
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: gregorz
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: danny
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: keyIsFull
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Giovani
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: danny
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: goran yasin
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: gregorz
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Gaita 2014 Asturiana
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: kyle12
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: gregorz
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Naruto
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: kristijan
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: kyle12
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: kristijan
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: connor142
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: sneak
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: danny
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Guitarman
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Maulwurf83