Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hello.
My name is Gabriel
My native language is Brazilian Portuguese.
I'm starting now in the game development branch for blind us using the bgt language.
I'll still be studying that language, but soon, I promise to bring good games for everyone.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : test via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Test via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : blindpoker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : stephBrown via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : lorcanrie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Ribeiro-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : mingsoon11 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Eldrion the great via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Drake_Hollis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Audioverse . io via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : alden via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : alden via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aronwarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Perry Simm via Audiogames-reflector