Re: [tutorial] how to use discord with NVDA on windows

Thanks for this, a lot of helpful information consolidated into one place! One question though, why the alternative version of Discord? So far as i'm aware, the version of Discord you can download from the site is the same as this one. But I could well be wrong, so let me know!

Just speaking personally here, I guess I was so confused by Discord since I sort of learned some of these things when Discord was more of a mess, plus there are bugs with the arrow keys jumping you around, and without being able to browse freely, I became really confused. I generally don't like memorizing a bunch of keystrokes without first knowing which buttons those keystrokes are going to activate if possible, but it appears keystrokes are not only plentiful but vital here. I'm hoping this is tweaked in future, but since most people use such keystrokes in due time anyway, it's less of a deal than I sometimes make it out to be.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tomas1333 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector