Playable rhythm games?

Just wondering, how many of these are there actually? I'm strictly speaking mainstream games.
I know of the Rock Band and I'd assume Guitar Hero games, I've only played RB but as far as I know, Guitar Hero is a similar thing, so mainly it's just learning how the songs go.
Space channel 5 Part 2, part 1 isn't really because of the fact that both chu buttons sound the exact same.
The Rhythm Heaven series, apparently? I haven't test played these myself, but if someone can confirm how much or if all the games in their entirety are completely doable without vision, I'd really appreciate that.
Does Karateka count?
But those are all I can think of at the moment. Can anyone else think of more? Would be neat to have a list of all of these for people to pick up and play if they want something different from the fighters.