Re: Would you rather…

Hmmm, not really sure on that one there Mazen, I assume you mean if I could only choose one, would I choose typing or dictation.
Easy for me, typing. Not only have I typed far longer than I used dictation, but its bloody difficult to edit documents with dictation, even assuming the dictation works all of the time, which it manifestly doesn't, indeed the only time I use dictation is making text messages on my phone.

Okay here is an interesting one. One day the devil appears and offers you a bargain. You can have a day of personal good luck, but only if you specify that someone else recieve a day of amazingly bad luck.

Alternatively, you can take the bad luck on yourself, in return for giving someone you know a day of good luck.

The person in either case has to be someone you know, and someone you've met in RL. Furthermore, the good and bad luck cannot result in either your or the other person's death or permanent physical injury.

So, which would you do?