Re: GDE Game Development

Of course I understand the concern Kyle, but I do also think the project has come a long way with the limited man power I have had. Of course I would openly accept help and community involvement would be an exciting concept, unfortunatly the source code has sensative data in it relating to the actual console, meaning that making it open source could elimiante the possability of it ever being released.

And if the GDE or PCP code changes, the same changes will need making to the console.

If it wasnt for these issues, I would happenly let the community have their creative input.  but I have implemented a lot of feedback already such as GDE script, 3D sound and a lot of small tweaks and features.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector