Re: crazy party battle quest mode

Actually they're not. You'll find them in the same place every time, just need to remember where. Use them conservatively, when you need every point of healing, not just some, and on that note it might be beneficial to collect a health increase before collecting a healing item.

Unless there are area expansions or new bigger stages in a later update, you're probably not gonna have enough coins for a gem, so might as well spend them healing.

Again this is probably subject to change too but I found it helpful to go through the quest with a specially designed deck. I'm sure i cleared it at least 5 times with a fully normal deck.