Kill la Kill If Demo

I've been playing he demo for this anime arena fighting game, and really enjoy it!  Wondering if anyone else has their eye on this game.  I'm a  big fan of the anime, so revisiting the game in this fashion is fun and I think the game mechanics are really basic, but solid.  It's super easy to get started too!  Only thing is the game starts in Japanese, but hit triangle anywhere on the menu screens, go up one, hit right and X and you'll be in English.  Can adjust other settings in there too, I found the music to be a bit loud so that's one down from the top if you want to tweak it.

But I'm surprised no one has brought this game up here, so I figured I would.  Like I said really like the demo, going to be picking up the full game on release!