Re: Music stiles from around the world.

I like persian music, and then the classic music which can be found anywhere. I prefer real instruments over synths and electronic stuff that now became too popular. Persian music however, I think is something else. Never have seen any zhanras close to persian music(not these new ones. I mean the older persian songs although some of these new ones are still good). I have an albom of persian rock/jazzy songs which are great. It looks like that the group who performed these songs performed the instruments themselves like drums, brasses and other stuff like that, there are also three english songs of course performed by the same group in that albom. You can find that group around if you search "khal punk" in google. It should bring up the albom I'm talking about but you might have dificulites downloading the albom