Re: What is wrong with the NFB?

defender wrote:

What is wrong with the NFB?  A few things, what is wrong with G97?  Apparently allot...
You give all disabled people a bad name with your ridiculously reckless attitude and Misanthropic outlook.  I would never have you represent me in court, let alone out of it as a fellow blind person.

and this ladies and gents is the best summary of mainly about 60 posts of pointless trolling that has gone completely off topic, so I must really commend you for this, sir.

regarding the original poster, now that this person heard what he did not want to hear, they are just shying away... its just laughable at best
No clear purpose, no clear direction, and yet some more trolling coming through... its just like when you pay for a year plan at the gym and only go every two months just to make sure you are checking in with a fingerprint

if 97 tells us a bit about the age of this poster, which I really really really hope it totally doesn't, I would be depressingly disappointed

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rashad via Audiogames-reflector