Re: Writing a bgt script to get misc stats about another script?

That can be done with a one giant loop.  I would create a loop that goes through the route of your script folder, see if there are any files with .bgt Extensions, open, and then parse them. You may also want to check for the includes folder while you’re at it.
A few things to note: I won’t tell you exactly how to parse the file, but I will give tips.
First, make sure that the loop scans through strings by looking for semicolons.  The reason why you do not want to look for new lines is this:
int x =;0double y =5.66;
While most people do not write their code like that, some may.
At this point you should have a string of text when reading a file. Now it’s simple to check what it starts with  and do things based on what is the outcome of the check. That is the most basic outline, but it should, in theory, get you started.
Functions are a little more trickier, but I will let you figure that out on your own.