Re: Is breed memorial worth playing for a lengthier time?

Hi ogonez92,

so I've played it for quite a while. Breed Memorial is quite a grindy game. So it indeed gets a little repetitive. But you have a large number of different goals to achieve and to work towards. So the grind is always with a purpose.
Also as mentioned already by KenshiraTheTrinity it changes significantly during your game play. You unlock a couple of items/mechanisms to streamline and quicken it. However it will always stay roughly the same. More or less tedious but strategically engaging grind with a couple of highs here and there when you managed to hit the next milestone. If thats not your cup of tea you might want to look for different games out there. But I found it strangely compelling for about 50 hours of playtime.