Re: Alt frequencies

Spoilers I guess
I played the game and finished it. But I've been wondering if I can record something other than the song and it will say you've decided to leave or something like that. And if so, will anything be different? Will there be any differences in the story line, other scenes or such, or the game will just end and you'll get the credits screen
End of spoilers
I find it hard to find the message your looking for sometimes but the idea of the game is great and unique. Also it's great to see more games for the blinds showing up on steam and developers are actually adding the support of screen readers in their games