Re: New tiastory advice

Hi all,

I have a question about crafting. Playing with JGT and the translations are questionable most of the time. There is one recipe I can't understand.
I want to craft the rainbow ring and it says I need one of each nine rings. There are only eight elemental ones though. I've tried to craft everyone of them and then tried every other ring I can also craft as the ninth one. But I'm always missing some materials. To bad that it doesn't say whats missing, that would be a huge help.
Do you guys know what materials I need for that ring? Thanks in advance.

this is fairly unrelated to the rest of the topic but this thread is as good as any other and I didn't want to open a new topic for one question.