Re: Madden NFL 20 Beta, terms and FAQ

Lol you want to challenge me straight away it doesn't work that way my friend and you have to work your way up to the champion.
All joking aside there is a decent amount of of members of Xbox that played together so don't be shy to jump in and get some games in.
I never purchased 19 I got a free with EA access and the bonus of having it is that we get 10% off the new title and early access to the 10 hour trial.
so if you have a Xbox mic up and jump in to any party.
as if you are too shy or scared to try and join. You're just missing out on a good time with fellow visually impaired gamers from all around the world.
Join are Playtoenjoy titans Xbox club and add up all the members.

and don't worry I name has nothing to do with the actual titans team.

You can pick up EA Access from CDKEYS.COM for a good price. Which is a year subscription.

Hope to speak to more of you soon on xbox. And

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector