Re: rant about insanely high prices!

I also have two keys for sapi5 eloquence that I purchased. they both work fine and codeFactory sapi5 eloquence works fine. But its $60 or so price is a reasonable price. And vocalizer sapi5 for $115 is good also. But really, why should I buy vocalizer voices when the windows 10 OneCore voices with the latest NVDA give me the same thing? My sapi5 codeFactory eloquence works fine for audio games. But if I want to play with languages like Japanese, why spend the $115 on codeFactory vocalizer when I can with the latest Windows version: Windows 10Ver1903 (32-bit) build 18362.239  on my RCA cambio tablet I can just go in and add a japanese windows oneCore voice for free. I also found that vocalizer likes to garble unusual words whereas eloquence and dectalk and espeak just pronounce them perfectly fine, no garbling mushy sound of spliced together human recordings. hey if someone wanted to make some money on here. Maybe take the decTalk voice from one of the good decTalk NVDA addons and write a sapi5 interface for it, sell it for $5 or $10 or so? It would get you some income because I would buy a copy of a good sapi5 decTalk for playing games and stuff. This RCA 2-in-1 tablet with touch screen with its intel atom z8350 processor and 2gigs ram and 32bit windows10 is ok, but I really can't wait to save up the money in my able disability savings account and then buy an asus tough gaming laptop with 8gigs ram, 4gigs graphics card that is its own dedicated graphics card, 64bit windows10 with at least a 512gb ssd. This $110 tablet I just got it because one of me and my son's laptops died and I needed a windows machine and was on a tight budget at the time. So after I get the braille me display from atguys.com and when christmas is over with and I replace my son's krappy laptop with a good one for high school, then its my turn to save money and get me a good gaming laptop with some high specs.