Re: How to stream audio from IPad to pc?

Hi,
There are a few things you can do. One of them is using quick time on the mac, but since I'm not sure if you have a mac or not, I won't get into any detail about that.
You can use the audio cable with two headphone plugs, although you need a microphone port on your computer for this to work, or something that can act as a middle point giving access to the iPad audio, in my case my Yamaha keyboard has an auxiliary input jack and I plug one end of that into the keyboard, the other end into the iPad, then connect the keyboard up through USB, making all of the sound coming through also go to the pc as well as the keyboard. That's the way I have to do it. If you do have something like this, to actually hear your iPad, you have to monitor the input of the device you have it plugged into, or else you will hear nothing. That's very important.
And finally you can also use bluetooth, if you connect your computer to your iPad that way, but it's quite laggy, and not recommended for recording audio games at all. Although on second thought, quick time on the mac is also laggy in the same way.
I hope some of that helped.