Re: Can someone buy me the manamon game?

Yes, I've given people copys of Warsim, one super egg hunt plus key, a Swamp account or two, and one STW account, when it was a more expensive game I'd just try to get a few people together to help out.
But that was in the past, when I had a bit of extra cash to throw around, and even then I tried to make sure it was truly only people who had no real chance of getting it any other way.
But thanks for digging up that info about the OP Trajectory, not that I honestly think 90% of the people scorning the guy knew it either...  I know what it's like to be a kid and have to wait to play games or just not play them at all, but there are people who have way less of a chance of getting it and you always have letsplays and demos.  There are more important things than games in life.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : baby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector