Ergent! Ergent! warning message to those of you in the mtg studios dev

Hello all,
This message is regarding a recent attack on the MTG studios Development folder, in which a guy named Shaun Everiss deleted 51 files from the folder, including the comments folder, online text file reader, and many other game and software executables. Although I posted this warning in the dropbox folder, and to mason himself, I'm posting this here in the event that MR Everiss attempts to cover up his evidence by putting all the files back, and/or deleting my notice in the comments.txt file that has been created as a temporary replacement for the comments application Mason created.
  Incidences such as this have occurred in the passed; and while I can't confirm that Shaun Everiss was involved in any of the previous incidences, I have plane evidence that it was him who deleted the files this time.

Streight from the event logs for the mtg studios developement folder, data gathered at aprox. 2:30 PM cdt.

In mtg studios development, shaun everiss deleted onlinetextfilereader.exe and 50 more files.
1 hr ago