Deletion of my thread

Just to let people know so no one has to speculate, I deleted my Audio Described Content thread. I did it because I'm just sick of the subject. Sick of arguing pointlessly over shit that doesn't really matter. When I get a bee in my bonnet about something, I find arguing pretty stimulating, and even mild stimulants are addictive. But addictions have side-effects, and this is now making me pretty unhappy. I just wanted to get rid of the temptation to go on arguing any longer, so I flushed it. I now want to just get back to reading geeky tech threads on the off topic forum. Apologies to anyone who may have been enjoying thrashing things out.