Re: More tools for devs; Unreal engine screenreader support

@7 Yep, it's for games rather than the editor. I've heard good things from a AAA dev about how easy it is to work with.

@4 It isn't something that would apply to older games, and -currently- it has to be turned on by developers who know about it. I'd hope that won't always be the case though, certainly I'll be taking any chance I can get to harass both Unity and Unreal about having it on by default. As far as gameplay accessibility goes; unless it is a purely interface based game, this won't make gameplay accessible. But there is more interest in blind accessibility amongst mainstream game developers than there has been before, and UI accessibility would bring in the gamers I've seen posting on the forums here about how UI inaccessibility is a hard no for them... and that just means a wider pool of gamers who would benefit from gameplay accessibility, which in turn is more reason for devs to consider it.