Battle Of Armageddon: a forgotten survival horror

hello!
Yesterday in another threads, I started a discussion about a chinese game called Battle Of Armageddon.
The game is an audio survival horror created by a chinese developer. inspired by Night Of Parasite it brings some new and cool mechanics to the table.
Lol, I am not good at describing games so here's the operation overview
Arrows: move
Tab: special skill (not available in the demo)
space: attack
Q, E: switch equipment categories
A, D: switch items in the given category
W: use the item
S: use the tool
Z: map information
X: character information
C: item description
V: pet information )if any)
CTRL+Arrows: jump
Swhift+Arrows: look
Shift+B: copy text to the clipboard.

What's needed to run the game?
Visual C++ 2008 redist, IBM VV TTS, Locale Emulator, and the translation tool of choice.
Download:
https://yadi.sk/d/IJrEjN4CLOgdjQ
Regarding the purchase, please contact me on e-mail
nuno69a (at) poczta (dot) fm

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector