Re: Ergent message to those in the MTG Studios Dropbox folder!

Hello all,
I figured out that this was an accident afterall. Shaun Everiss, aka crashmaster, had a system restore which deleted files from his dropbox folder. So although people have done this before, thus giving me reason to jump to that conclusion, this was an accident. Let's just hope this doesn't happen again.