Re: Why aren't more people talking about the YuGiOh MUD?

Dark wrote:

Also for me, I really do think there should be a computer opponent to test things out, I personally am not a huge fan of battling other people at the best of times, especially when I'm trying to learn a complex new game. If I can play against the computer I have time to mess up, chances to try things out and work out how the gameplay works and am not either holding up another human player with my n00b questions, or liable to get so roundly and completely distroyed it will put me off the game entirely.

This pretty much, but i assuming developing AI for this game would be very time consuming since there are lots of cards and  strategies and such. regardless i went ahead and did what you described anyway, I played a practice round  and asked a lot of questions midway. it was slow but very informative. Pretty sure it's ok for people to help new players but  the only slight issue is that compared to other mud games, you can't fire up the client and  start playing right away. you gotta wait for someone to play with you, or ask them to do so.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TimothyJohn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TimothyJohn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tysonsylvester123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector