Re: Battle Of Armageddon: a forgotten survival horror

Fred, try downloading the release instead of the master. Just look on the github page for the releases link and download the latest release. It's easy to find. And please stop shouting incessantly; I hope that since I have given you a step in the right direction, you will be able to find it yourself.
I'm kinda feeling like this game isn't for me. I did get the game working (all but Chinese Via Voice which probably isn't too important). But am currently having 3 issues. First, I don't know how to skip things, like the intro or the song after you die. Second, I don't know how to save a game, or if it's possible. Admittedly I'm not far enough to care about saving yet, but it looks like there's a continue option in the menu. And third, I keep dying in the first set of hallways while walking up to something that's called a candy assistant? I have no clue. I guess there's a hazard there too that I have to jump over, but my shift arrows tell me nothing about it, and there's no sound to warn me of the hazard. The girl says something when I'm one step away, but I of course have no clue what she is saying throughout this area. So... not sure if I should keep playing this or not. If the translations were easier to decipher, and if there was more information available, like a manual with keystrokes and game mechanics like Night of Parasite has, then I'd probably get into this more, but for now I am only seeing information here and there, and for now I have really vague ideas of what I'm doing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : janagirl via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector