Re: Scrolling battles pro

I already replied to your email, but anyway the long and short of it is that due to vps related issues, see the minefield topic, I was basically forced to switch back to freevar which was what I used before just to keep the site running, but that didnt quite go as planned either since I don't have my password and they aren't replying to my emails, so we're sort of stuck until I can find a decent web hosting provider. I am also on holliday at the moment, so haven't had much time to be on the computer doing things.