Re: new cell phone recommendations

I have an three years old general mobile gm 5 plus it's android one device but since my battery drains a lot I'll deffinitelly buy some sort of xiaomi pocophone f1 or mi 9. I'm not the guy of iphone or samsung because an iphone costs around 1000 euros in my country. Also same is wwith flagship samsungs so i think i can get a flagship like xiaomi mi 9 wwith les spending a money so here this phone is around 500 eurosit's deffinitely worth it and unles xiaomi don't runing stock android it's very accesible and runing fast.