Re: Why aren't more people talking about the YuGiOh MUD?

@37
Coming on a little strong there, aren't we? Yes, the link format is how people play, but since we barely even got into special summoning it really isn't relevant at this point. Syncro summoning and fusion summoning, that was briefly touched on, are still relevant game mechanics and I would argue they are easier to grasp then the link format.  Throwing extra monster zones, link materials, co-linking, the altered spell row with the pendulum slots that are on s1 and s5 without even having covered pendulum summoning yet ...yeah no.
So thank you for your strong suggestion, I hope my explanation pleases you. We will get to the link format. Just not in the first duel.

@38 I considered doing that, but I put this up at midnight or so and I wanted people to have something to work with while I got some shut-eye. I'll get rid of the unnecessary output when I have a minute.

Zersiax

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arbuz via Audiogames-reflector