Re: Madden NFL 20 Beta, terms and FAQ

Curious moderation, i.e: nothing bad is about to happen.
Sorry to briefly interupt the discussions, but I have a question, and I'll check the next 5 to 10 posts for answers and then act so we don't end up discussing the question forever. Note, this isn't an issue but I'm just curious to know what people want, so I'd rather put it out there.
Since now the game is officially released, what do you want me to do about this topic? IT has 11 pages and it was for beta discussions initially.
1: rename the topic to "madden 20 discussion", although this will still include the beta posts. This topic was initially for beta discussions and hyping up anyway, and I think it's absolutely awesome. I don't wanna lose that either way, but we're reaching the full version now. Wondering what to do about new players.
2: create a new one for the full release and in my next post on this topic, link to the new one. This happened with stuff like DragonBall FighterZ and I think Samurai Shodown. My sub-question at that point is: if I do that, what do we do about this topic? Should I close it while linking to it for people who want to see the build up? I think this could be an efficient option as then people can just start discussing the full release right away, and I can even link to this beta topic from that one so that people can see all the leadup if they wish. I think this could help newer players. Of course, someone might beat me to this which is fine as well, but please let me know what you want to do regarding this topic if you take this approach.
3: the third option is, do absolutely nothing, keep things as is. This topic's a big one, and it's cool.
I'm just trying to see what people want. There's no hard feelings from me, and I do *not*, I repeat, I do *not*, want to stop discussion in any way, because let's be real this is such an awesome experience.
To summarise: do you want me to: rename this topic keeping posts in tact, create a new topic for the full release and link to this one for people who want to see the build up, or do nothing?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Merin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Merin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector